Sökning: "strategic management diversification"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden strategic management diversification.
1. Building a Biorefinery Business - If it does not fit, make it fit - strategies for successful commercializationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Due to a combination of economic challenges as well as uncertain policy conditions in the United States and the European Union, the development of (advanced) biorefineries has been slower than anticipated. This has hampered the transition to a more sustainable and less carbon-intensive economy, namely the bioeconomy. LÄS MER
2. Do Trading Companies Need to Change their Business Models in Response to a General Trend of Increasing Transparency in International Business? A case study on five Swedish trading companiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Technology – the link between network effects and diversification Seminar date: 2013-06-07 Course: FEKH19, Degree project Undergraduate level, Strategic Management, 15 University Credits Points Authors: Carolina Edvinsson, Adam Lindroth, Andreas Walberg, Laura Waldenström Advisor: Matts Kärreman Key words: Network effects, Diversification, Industry convergence, Technological platforms, Innovation Purpose: This thesis aims to analyze how network effects and strategies for diversification are linked through technological platforms. Methodology: A document case study, of mainly annual reports from the companies in question, was performed with an abductive approach and a qualitative content analysis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : The current economic-financial conditions in Italy are characterized by the financial crisis, decrease in demand, increase in taxation and banking credit restriction. Moreover, this aspects add up to structural problems of the Italian economy, like low level of labor productivity and high public debt. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Intellectual Capital Management.... LÄS MER