Sökning: "strategic narratives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 uppsatser innehållade orden strategic narratives.
1. The crisisification of the European Single Market : A study investigating how changes to governance of the Single Market can be understood through crisisificationMaster-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The European Single Market (SM) has typically been a symbol of economic integration and multilateralism within the European Union (EU). It operates within a robust regulatory framework aimed at ensuring the free movement of goods, services, people, and capital. LÄS MER
2. Koranbränningar i Sverige – en byggsten i rysk informationspåverkan? En studie om strategiska narrativ i rysk statsmedias rapportering om 2023 års koranbränningar i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Information influence from authoritarian states poses significant challenges for democracies all around the world. The projecting of strategic narratives has become a key-strategy in cross border influence. Utilizing the theoretical framework of strategic narratives, this study seeks to comprehend information influence in Russian state media. LÄS MER
3. Russian and Swedish stories of a failing country : An interpretivist theory-consuming narrative study of the interaction between strategic narratives and political myths in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I have conducted an interpretivist narrative study on the correlation between strategic narratives and political myths. The strategics narratives were found by analyzing articles written by Sputnik, and the political myths are identified in previous research. LÄS MER
4. A risk of conflict – Perception or Reality? : A media study of securitization and strategic narratives in the Suwałki Gap.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutet för Rysslands- och Eurasienstudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies news media published by Lithuanian, Polish and Russian news outlets on the Suwałki Gap and the Kaliningrad Oblast. It analyses whether and how these online news articles portray a risk for conflict in this geopolitical area for English-speaking audiences. LÄS MER
5. "The Swedish road is not ours" : Narrating the Finnish community of value in parliamentary debate on youth crime and street gangsMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : Taking the form of a case study on an interpellation on ‘youth crime and street gangs’ and its consideration in plenary debate in the Finnish Parliament in December 2022, the purpose of this study is to examine how politicians narrate the Finnish community of value and its boundaries. The methodological framework of this study consists of strategic narrative analysis, poststructural and critical research theoretical underpinnings, and the operationalization of the concept of ‘community of value’. LÄS MER