Sökning: "strategies retail"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 253 uppsatser innehållade orden strategies retail.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. How close are your customers'? A quantitative study on consumers psychological distance and its implications for retailers online strategyC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : E-commerce is constantly expanding and evolving, and the retail landscape is currently facing major challenges. Younger generations that have grown up in a digital era are more comfortable navigating the online environment, and they are increasingly constituting a more significant part of the market. LÄS MER
3. Exploring Coordination Mechanisms and Product Characteristics for Food Waste Reduction Principles: A Case Study in Physical DistributionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Exploring Coordination Mechanisms and Product Characteristics for Food Waste Reduction Principles: A Case Study in Physical Distribution Author: Zacharias Samuelsson Thesis supervisor: Eva Berg, Faculty of Engineering at Lund University Thesis Purpose: Identify food waste causes in a global distribution network and develop an improvement proposal for minimizing food waste. Method: This study develops a food waste mitigation framework based on a literature review and assess it through a case at a company. LÄS MER
4. Svenska företags hållbarhetsstrategier : En komparativ flerfallsstudie mellan svenska företags hållbarhetsrapporterKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study has examined how five large Swedish companies in retail work with sustainability. The study is based on a qualitative research strategy where the data collection method was carried out as a content analysis. LÄS MER
5. Influence of COVID-19 on E-commerce sales : The omnichannel strategies case of the retail businesses in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose - This thesis aims to describe the strategies employed by omnichannel experts in Swedish retail shops during the Covid19 pandemic. Furthermore, the integration of the physical and online channels is studied to describe the methods used to increase sales, especially in the online channels. LÄS MER