Sökning: "stray light"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden stray light.
1. Development of Spectroscopic Measurements for Raman and Thomson Scattering Diagnostics ——Applications in Combustion and PlasmaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work concerns methods for improved spectroscopy including stray-light suppression, dynamic range improvement and signal enhancement. These methods were applied in Raman and Thomson- scattering spectroscopy in combustion and plasma. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the development of a software model that simulates a payload instrument onboard the MATS satellite. The goal of this model is to provide an understanding of how the instrument impacts the measured data. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : Stray light is known as strong interference in spectroscopic measurements. With the creation of a novel kind of customized fibers, manufactured by the fiber optics group in Jena, Germany, a general experimental solution to this problem is possible. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A high dynamic range imaging (HDRI) spectroscopic instrument was designed and developed in this thesis. Achieving higher measurement accuracy in imaging spectroscopic measurements require both a suppression of the background light (stray light) as well as HDR imaging. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : All optical equipment suffers from a phenomenon called stray light, which is defined as unwanted light in an optical system. Images contaminated by stray light tend to have lower contrast and reduced detail, which motivates the need for reducing it in many applications. LÄS MER