Sökning: "street- level bureaucrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 178 uppsatser innehållade orden street- level bureaucrats.
1. Managing conflicting professionalisms: social assistants work with unaccompanied minors within the Swedish municipal social servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This Masters thesis aimed to explore how social assistants have been impacted by the changes enforced since 2016 in their work with unaccompanied minors. They have worked in an ethically complex situation, of attempting to fulfil the needs of the unaccompanied minors, as this period has seen a restriction of the humanitarian ethos of Swedish migration policies, but also a movement towards new public management policies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore how a small town in Sweden worked with unaccompanied asylum-seeking adolescents. More specifically on how the municipality of the town through their professional staff and its Labor Market Department worked to establish them into the Swedish society. LÄS MER
3. Defensivt och proaktivt gränsdragningsarbete : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hur hälso- och sjukvårdskuratorer formar sitt arbeteKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The mission of healthcare social workers can be very inexplicit, both for other professions inside the walls of the hospital and for the healthcare social workers themselves. The aim of this study was to look into how the mission of healthcare social workers is shaped through the proceedings around the initial contact with their patients. LÄS MER
4. Att arbeta utan tydliga ramar : En kvalitativ studie om hälso- och sjukvårdskuratorers arbetssättKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to understand how healthcare counselors think about their professional discretion.The method used in this study was qualitative and carried out by semi structured interviews. We conducted interviews with eight different counselors at the university hospital in Malmö and Lund on seven different occasions. LÄS MER
5. Jämställdhet och genusmedvetenhet ur ett förebyggande perspektiv : En studie av skolkuratorers handlingsutrymme och deras förutsättningar att arbeta förebyggande med jämställdhet och genusmedvetenhet relaterat till våldsnormerKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate how school counselors at elementary school and high school describe their possibilities to work with prevention in generally and also more specific with prevention aimed at gender and norms of violence. We also wanted to investigate if the school counselors had room for action to affect their work. LÄS MER