Sökning: "structural organizational theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden structural organizational theory.
1. "Syns du inte, finns du inte" : En kvalitativ studie om hur hälso- och sjukvårdskuratorer upplever sin yrkesroll i samverkan med andra professioner inom hälso- och sjukvårdenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this qualitative research was to investigate medical social workers experiences and thoughts on collaboration with other health care professionals and what obstacles and opportunities they see with the interprofessional collaboration. The empirical research is based on six interviews with curators in somatic healthcare. LÄS MER
2. From Conversation to Action : Perceptions and Practices of Allyship in aSwedish Workplace ContextMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Motivated by laws and regulations, moral grounds or the potential business advantages a more diverse workforce might bring, Diversity Management has become an ubiquitous part of organizational practices. Still, minorities are regularly exposed to social and structural discrimination at their workplaces. LÄS MER
3. Family Businesses Long-term Orientation – the Effect on their Digital Transformation : A multiple-case study within traditional industriesMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Digital technologies are disrupting firms of all sizes in all industries. This prompts firms to stipulate responses to the ongoing changes and challenges digitalization spawns. LÄS MER
4. "Jag är inte ensam i stan om att ha det här bekymret" : En kvalitativ studie om professionellas kunskap av att arbeta med anhörigaKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet; Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to investigate and analyze the experience and knowledge of the individual social secretary from working with and providing support to adult relatives of addicts from an organizational theoretical perspective. Since the essay is based on the experiences of the social secretaries and their knowledge of family support, it is based on an attempt at interpretation and trying to understand the respondents' experiences and knowledge on the subject. LÄS MER
5. Expertise and Performative Legitimation in Consumer-led Governance Initiatives: - A Case Study of GoodWeave IndiaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following thesis is an attempt to critically analyse the legitimation claims of Private Transnational Governance (PTGs) initiatives targeting child labour in the Indian carpet belt. Drawing upon the concept of performativity, the research will seek to problematize the tendency to perceive legitimacy in the myopic sense of quantifiable ‘inputs’ and ‘outputs’. LÄS MER