Sökning: "structural responses"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 uppsatser innehållade orden structural responses.
1. Hinder och begränsningar för flyktingkvinnor i Sverige att uppnå sexuell och reproduktiv hälsa och rättigheter (SRHR): En kvalitativ undersökning om flyktingkvinnors barriärer till SRHR-vårdKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Health is a universal human right which includes ones sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). It is covered in the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as a vital part for women’s health, yet for many women these rights are not followed through. This is highlighted as a result of gender inequality. LÄS MER
2. Emotional reactions to climate change and associated coping strategies: a grounded theory study on graduate students of sustainability-related programmesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Uppsala centrum för hållbar utveckling, CSD Uppsala
Sammanfattning : Climate change is happening. Yet this phenomenon does not only concern the environment, but also has various notable and important psychological implications for individuals in particular and society in general. LÄS MER
3. Family Businesses Long-term Orientation – the Effect on their Digital Transformation : A multiple-case study within traditional industriesMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Digital technologies are disrupting firms of all sizes in all industries. This prompts firms to stipulate responses to the ongoing changes and challenges digitalization spawns. LÄS MER
4. Restoration strategies in boreal forests : prescribed burning and gap cutting effects on plant diversity and community compositionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : The boreal biome is one of the largest in the world and their forests have been widely exploited for centuries. Consequently, it has suffered ecological simplification and loss of biodiversity. Under these circumstances passive conservation is no longer enough and active restoration techniques need to be tested. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : As a food processing lines manufacturer with diverse product complexity, an understanding of fluid dynamics in a pipe system corresponding to the rheological properties and flow behavior is substantial. This will be beneficial to design suitable equipment and prevent processing-related issues, i.e. LÄS MER