Sökning: "structured literature study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1825 uppsatser innehållade orden structured literature study.
1. Stolthet och målgång - En kvalitativ studie av förändring mot och upplevelsen av att arbeta aktivitetsbaseratKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A prevalent trend amongst organisations today is the adoption of Activity Based Workplaces(ABW). The ABW is a unique office design concept where employees do not have their ownworkstation but instead choose their seating depending on the tasks that they are performing. LÄS MER
2. It’s What’s Inside That Matters - How an MNC’s internal corporate communication can be designed to be effective and engagingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study refers to questions of rural accessibility, and to the sustainability profits of theimplementation of the electric car. Furthermore, it refers to the perceptions and experiences ofyoung women considering transport related norm impacts, and to geographical significance ofthese norms. LÄS MER
4. BRINNOVATION - A case study of an innovation contest’s influence on interorganisational innovation network creationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation is at the very heart of most organisations’ research and development, with the innovation process starting with creation of innovation opportunities. As brought forth by several previous researchers and authors, creation and selection of such innovation opportunities historically occurs within the boundaries of an organisation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: With continuous changes occurring in the business environment new project methods have emerged to accommodate the new needs. This has resulted in that the traditional ways to manage projects have become rigid which has given rise to the new concept of agile. LÄS MER