Sökning: "student expulsion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden student expulsion.
1. The expulsion of pregnant students in Uganda: Teacher perspectives on a contravention of 'Education for All’Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The denial of formal education to pregnant pre-tertiary school students contravenes universal access to quality education, yet the latter is a key aspiration of the 21st century. Only recently, in 2015, did Uganda draft guidelines on preventing and managing HIV/AIDS and pregnancy in school settings, with a COVID-19 related update in 2020. LÄS MER
2. Detention of Non-Citizens Suspected of Future Terrorist Crimes: A study of the relationship between preventive security detention in Swedish immigration legislation and fundamental principles of justice and the rule of lawMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines the relationship between the detention regime in the Special Controls of Aliens Act (SFS 1991:572, SCAA) and the right to personal liberty and security; the presumption of innocence; and the principle of legality. The aim is to assess whether the legislation is a suitable counter-terrorism measure from a rule of law perspective. LÄS MER
3. Determining the Extent of Procedural Safeguards in Expulsion Proceedings – A Study of the Scope and Compatibility of the Guarantees Set Out in Article 1 of Protocol No. 7 ECHRUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : It is the sovereign prerogative of the state to regulate the presence of aliens within its territory. This right, however, is not without limits. Article 1 of Protocol No. 7 to the European Convention on Human Rights ensures procedural safeguards relating to the expulsion of aliens. LÄS MER
4. Verkställighetshinder och giltig ursäkt - En analys av rekvisitet giltig ursäkt i 12 kap. 19 § utlänningslagenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In 2005, the current Swedish Aliens Act came into force. During the legislative process, the legislator saw the need to change the rules on when a new examination can be made of a decision on expulsion or expulsion that has become final and is to be enforced. This is regulated in Chapter 12, Section 19 of the Aliens Act. LÄS MER
5. “We have nowhere else to go” A study of urban informality within a Roma settlement in Arad, RomaniaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The complexities of urban informality are increasingly being examined in nuanced and region specific ways. Within the post-socialist states of Central-Eastern Europe, a growing body of research is interrogating phenomena within urban environments through the lens of transition and the unique historical and social dynamics of the area. LÄS MER