Sökning: "student migration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 754 uppsatser innehållade orden student migration.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The queer experience has only become relatively recently a topic of study within migration scholarship. Despite it being seen as a ‘special interest’ field, a lot can be learned about processes of migration decision-making overall, by applying queer theory to it. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Niuean population has been in decline since the airport opened on the island. This thesis investigates a specific aspect of the migration from the island: what final year high school students in Niue plans to do after graduation in relation to leaving or staying in Niue. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor thesis aims to analyze and clarify the situation of the irregular migrants in United Kingdom, whether it´s changing when applying UK:s own migrant legislation; The UK Immigration Act 2014, compared to EU:s migration policy and legislation. Based on Hannah Arendts theory on the irregular migrants loses their right to have rights, when migrating from their original country. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates internal migrant selection and migrant sorting among the Brazilian working age population between 2007 and 2014. The study tests the validity of the Borjas model, that predicts variation in migration probability across education levels. A twofold empirical analysis is performed. LÄS MER
5. Säkerhetisering och ideologi - En kvalitativ studie av svenska partiers principiella organisationstryck före och efter migrationskriserL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Migration and refugee policy is a contested subject in Swedish politics. Several academic studies argue that the discourse among political parties securitized the subject of migration and refugee policy post 2015 and the subsequent migration crisis. LÄS MER