Sökning: "student perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5406 uppsatser innehållade orden student perspective.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate documentation of extra adjustments1 and how the implemented strategies correspond with the curriculum. The study is based on the following enquiries;•To what extent do the extra adjustments plans represent identified studentconcerns?•What support is found in the extra adjustments plans and how is it related to theschool’s obligations in academic and behavioural interventions?•In what way do the schools describe the monitoring and assessment of theextra adjustments plans?Theory: The study draws on the sociocultural perspectives on learning and development with the zone of proximal development in focus. LÄS MER
2. Att föra barnen på tal - Yrkesverksammas erfarenheter av att anamma ett barnperspektiv i vuxenpsykiatrin.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Professionals in adult psychiatry are obliged to consider the children’s perspective when a patient suffering from mental illness has children. Studies indicate that many children do not receive the support, advice and information to which they are entitled to under the law. LÄS MER
3. Men, Machos and Masculinity – A Qualitative Study on how Bolivian Women’s Organizations Approach Gender and MasculinitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines understandings of gender with an emphasis on masculinities among Bolivian feminist and women´s organizations. The specific aim has been to find out to what extent their understandings of gender include masculinities, and if so, what are their agendas and political positionings in relation to their work with men and boys. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : The following paper aims to examine and discuss the gig-economy and the workers that I call “giggare” from a cultural analysis-perspective. In this essay I hope to answer these three questions: In what way does labour operate in a material and technological aspect? How does flexibility shape the work and the worker? And how is the body of the worker visible in the labour? The study is based on the ethnographic material I collected during my fieldwork in Skåne in October of 2019. LÄS MER
5. Rättssäkerhet, ett (o)uppnåeligt mål? : En kvalitativ fokusgruppsstudie om socialsekreterares bedömningar kring rätten till ekonomiskt biståndKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The work as a social worker comes with a great responsibility when it comes to making decisions that may impact people's lives. The social worker has the opportunity to make a professional decision by using the information that has been provided from the clients. LÄS MER