Sökning: "sub-Saharan Africa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 385 uppsatser innehållade orden sub-Saharan Africa.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economic.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the impact of aid allocated to education on economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our study includes 37 countries within the region during the time period 2005-2018, with intentions to follow up on Elizabeth Asiedu’s (2014) study 1990-2004. LÄS MER
3. Which firm characteristics determine access to finance for SMEs within the East African Community?Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Financial constraints among SMEs are generally more prevalent in the developing world than in the developed world, but SMEs in sub-Saharan Africa stand out as being particularly constrained. Previous studies also show causal links between access to finance and company growth and increased prosperity. LÄS MER
4. Pokot Young Pastoralists at the Crossroads - Tradition, Modernity and Land Tenure Transformations in East Pokot, KenyaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : East Pokot, in North-Western Kenya, falls under the Arid and Semi-Arid Lands(ASALs) of the Sub-Saharan region. Due to the yearly prolonged dry seasons, pastoralismhas traditionally guaranteed the most reliable source of livelihood. LÄS MER
5. Can death predict life? : A study on the direct child replacement effect in Niger - an instrumental variable approach.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sub-Saharan Africa is the region in the world with the highest population growth and child mortality. By measuring to what extent the parents "replace" a child in the case of death, we estimate the direct child replacement effect in Niger between 1976 and 2011. LÄS MER