Sökning: "sub-Saharan African countries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 uppsatser innehållade orden sub-Saharan African countries.
1. Factors affecting economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa : A panel data analysis of the factors that affect economic growth and the development of sub-Saharan African countriesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Economic growth rate differs largely between different countries. There are many opinions on which factors really affect the rate of growth in different economies and this causes debates. The factors that affect economic growth include political systems, social settings, economic freedom, human capital and institutional organization. LÄS MER
2. Back to mother nature : the potential of using nature-based solutions to mitigate climate change vulnerabilities along the coast of Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Climate change has been identified as one of the greatest threats facing our world today. The effects of climate change are expected to increase global sea level rise and the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events. LÄS MER
3. Self-Assessed Anxiety and Physical Fitness in South African University Students : In collaboration with the Department of Physiotherapy, University of the Western CapeKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Åsenlöf: Fysioterapi; Uppsala universitet/Åsenlöf: Fysioterapi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background/problem definition: Mental illness, such as anxiety, is a health problem affecting about 10-20% of adolescents worldwide. Studies have found a person’s physical fitness to be associated with their mental health, but most studies have been done in the western world and few have investigated sub-Saharan African (SSA) countries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Structural transformation is a broad concept that has been widely argued to be of great importance for long-run economic growth. A common historical pattern highlights the labour shift out of agriculture towards manufacturing and industry sectors as the main characteristic of structural transformation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping; Högskolan i Jönköping
Sammanfattning : Foreign aid’s effect in developing economies has been a discussed topic for decades. Many scholars have been debating on whether foreign aid increases or decreases economic growth in the recipient country. Yet, this debate may never be put to rest as the conclusions may vary depending on the study. LÄS MER