Sökning: "sub-Saharan African countries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 uppsatser innehållade orden sub-Saharan African countries.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Structural transformation is a broad concept that has been widely argued to be of great importance for long-run economic growth. A common historical pattern highlights the labour shift out of agriculture towards manufacturing and industry sectors as the main characteristic of structural transformation. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Our climate is a common responsibility for all countries. The European Investment Bank is playing a big role by regularly providing sub Saharan countries with financial resources so that they can take part of the work for a sustainable environment. Being the world's largest donor entails a great responsibility to act efficiently. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The demographics of the French speaking world is rapidly changing, with a majority of the worlds French speakers now residing in African countries with a colonial history with France and Belgium. While the Swedish curriculum for modern languages only specifies that the education should treat areas where the language is spoken, many of the textbooks remain firmly rooted in a Franco-French perspective. LÄS MER
4. How much can an increased solar power production actually benefit rural, energy-poor areas of Africa?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : There has been a surge in solar power in the last decade which has opened up possibilities for rural, energy poor areas to become electrified. Access to electricity is fundamental for economic growth and human prosperity but still around one billion people lack access to electricity, where the majority is located in Sub-Saharan Africa. LÄS MER
5. POLITICAL WILL, NO FREE WILL? A Quantitative Analysis of the Influence of Contextual Factors on Leaders’ Political Will to Fight HIV/AIDS in Sub-Saharan AfricaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Political will has become a ‘silver bullet’ in political science to explain the outcomes of public policy reforms. While success is seen as proof of its existence, failure is regularly attributed to a lack of political will. LÄS MER