Sökning: "subject-verb agreement english"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden subject-verb agreement english.
1. English Errors in Swedish Upper Secondary School : A study of grammatical errors and errors as a result of transfer, produced by Swedish Upper secondary studentsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This is a study that employs error analysis to investigate written production in English, by Swedish upper secondary learners of English, in order to determine which linguistic errors most commonly occur amongst this group, and to compare the results between first-year students and third-year students for a possible indication of which error types continue to occur throughout upper secondary school. The error categories included in this study are grammatical errors and errors as a result of transfer. LÄS MER
2. Do extramural activities in English have an impact on students’ ability to correctly apply the rule of subject verb agreement?Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : Swedish learners of English have problems in managing the subject-verb agreement rule (Källqvist and Petersson 2006, Estling Vannestål 2015). Studies show that extramural activities in English improve language acquisition and language production (Sundqvist 2009). LÄS MER
3. An Error Analysis of Subject-Verb Agreement by Swedish Learners of English : Corpus-Based Study of the Difficulties Surrounding Subject-Verb Agreement for Swedish StudentsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This study investigates subject-verb agreement errors produced by students in upper secondary school in Sweden. The research was conducted in an attempt to understand why students acquiring English as their L2 struggle with learning subject-verb agreement, and to categorize the grammatical environments which cause students to produce errors related to subject-verb agreement. LÄS MER
4. SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT IN L2 LEARNER LANGUAGE A study of compulsory school English in a Swedish contextKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Abstract: learners of English produce subject-verb agreement errors in written productions. The study uses Error Analysis in order to collect, identify, describe, and finally, explain the occuring errors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : This study aims at exploring to what extent transfer plays a role for young Italian learners of English. The informants consisted of a group of Italian high school students whose English written compositions are investigated. LÄS MER