Sökning: "substrate specificity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden substrate specificity.
1. In silico and in vitro determination of substrate specificity for Breast Cancer Resistance Protein (BCRP) transporter at the blood-brain barrierMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för farmaci
Sammanfattning : Background The Breast Cancer Resistance Protein (BCRP) drug transporter is important for drug disposition and plays a critical role in regulating drug entry into the brain. Its substrate spectrum overlaps with substrates of Multi Drug Resistance Protein 1 (MDR1, P-gp), which influences and complicates the interpretation of data on drug distribution into tissues (e. LÄS MER
2. Exploring an alternative metabolic pathway for production of adipic acid - a study on homocitrate synthaseMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : Adipic acid is considered as the most valuable dicarboxylic acid with industrial use; however, its production is heavily petroleum-based. This non-natural metabolite can be produced de novo through different metabolic pathways, one of which is the alpha-ketoacid elongation pathway. LÄS MER
3. Determination of specificity and affinity of the Lactose permease (LacY) protein of Escherichia coli through application of molecular dynamics simulationMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Proteins are essential in all living organisms. They are involved in various critical activities and are also structural components of cells and tissues. LÄS MER
4. Enzyme engineering of a haloacid dehalogenase-like phosphatase from Thermotoga neopolitana for optimization of substrate specificityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : Haloacid dehalogenase (HAD)-like hydrolases represent a vast superfamily characterised by their ability to form covalent enzyme-substrate intermediates facilitating the cleavage of C-Cl, C-P, or CO-P bonds. Within this work one member of this superfamily, HAD from Thermotoga neopolitana (HADTn) exhibiting a phosphatase (P-O bond cleavage) like activity was investigated in the context of altering the substrate specificity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi
Sammanfattning : Thymidine kinase 1 from tomato (ToTK1) is a newly discovered deoxyribonucleoside kinase (dNK) that has been subject to study due to its in vitro and in vivo properties making it an interesting suicide gene candidate for the treatment of brain tumors. The ToTK1 phosphorylates the nucleoside analogue 3-azido-2,3-dideoxythymidine (azidothymidine, AZT) equally well as its natural substrate thymidine (dThd). LÄS MER