Sökning: "success factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1938 uppsatser innehållade orden success factors.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Regardless of the software development process used, there are many factors thattake place during such process. Those factors may affect positively or negative theinternal quality of the resulting software product. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Trust is a vital actor in a healthy relationshipbetween any parties, both on and offline. In E-commerce,specifically Peer-to-Peer (P2P) platforms, the presence of trustfactors among peers is what defines the success or failure of theplatform. While there is a sizable amount of studies on trust, theE-commerce P2P domain is relatively untouched. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Losses from floods have increased in recent years, worldwide and in Sweden. Understanding the economic and non-monetary cost of being exposed to flood hazard is important from a spatial planning perspective, particularly in urban areas. LÄS MER
4. “I am East German” - How an East German identity is experienced and defined by the generation born after reunificationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increased success of right-wing movements and populist parties in East Germany since 2015 led to a public debate about the East and the people who live there. An increased number of young East Germans are now participating in talks and debates about the East, addressing the regions´ problems and challenges but also trying to counter argue its negative image (Engler and Hensel 2018a, 9). LÄS MER
5. It’s What’s Inside That Matters - How an MNC’s internal corporate communication can be designed to be effective and engagingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER