Sökning: "sun hours"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden sun hours.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Concentrating solar power (CSP) plant is a promising technology that exploits direct normal irradiation (DNI) from the sun to be converted into thermal energy in the solar field. One of the advantages of CSP technology is the possibility to store thermal energy in thermal energy storage (TES) for later production of electricity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Renewable energy is required for a sustainable future and one way to meet this is with organic solar cells (OSCs). The OSC can be easily manufactured at a low cost, be lightweight and be used on flexible surfaces. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kemi och biomedicin (KOB)
Sammanfattning : During the industrialization of the 19th century the negative health effects of vitamin D was discovered as children in the cities developed osteomalacia or more commonly known as rickets caused by vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D is produced in the skin from 7-dehydrocholesterol during sun-exposure and enhances intestinal phosphor and calcium absorption thus enhancing the bone remodeling process. LÄS MER
4. Solar access potential affected by urban planning and building design – A parametric study in the urban contextMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : In the initial stage of planning, considering the solar impact of urban layout on the building can effectively avoid some irreversible design issues, improve the indoor environment, and reduce energy demand. The typical architectural models of three representative cities (Copenhagen, Berlin and Hong Kong) were selected as the analysis cases in this study. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : The goal of the study was to evaluate the potential of the V2G system as a solution to peak load leveling and integrating more renewable energy in the microgrid of St. Martine Island. Simulink Simscape software was used to model a microgrid with a V2G system for the small community of the Island. LÄS MER