Sökning: "supply network"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 392 uppsatser innehållade orden supply network.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. Möjligheter till ökad driftsäkerhet och kostnadseffektivitet i fjärrvärmenät : En simulerings- och optimeringsstudie på Kalmar EnergiMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem; Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : Since district heating is the most common way of space heatingin Sweden, continual improvements of theefficiency of production and distribution of district heating is crucial. The purposeof this report is therefore to, using Kalmar Energi as an example, study how the production and distribution of district heating is affected by introducing a bypass pipeat a critical point in the network, and to investigate howcost efficiency might be achieved. LÄS MER
3. Consideration of National Culture in B2B Supply Chains : What national cultural factors are considered in supply chain management by companies in practice and what are their relations?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Anderson, et al. (1994) have outlined the importance of bilateral relationships in business-to-business (B2B) marketing environments and thus the understanding of the business network context within which they are embedded. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Future Home Based Care - An Evaluation of Possible Distribution Networks for Region Skåne Authors: Victoria Gustafsson and Sofia Håkansdotter Supervisor LTH: Andreas Norrman, Professor Engineering Logistics, Faculty of Engineering (LTH) at Lund University Supervisor Region Skåne: Helena Rappe, Production analyst, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne and Henrik Sevandersson, Project leader, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne Background: Sweden is today experiencing significant demographic changes with a population that is quickly growing in numbers and with a growing share of elders. This puts high demands on health care, and home based care has been identified as a solution to decrease the lack of hospital beds. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Manufacturers and suppliers in the tech industry, trading and utilizing minerals, are often unable to conduct substantial supply chain due diligence, due to reasons such as lack of competence, the scattered spread of information and fluid nature of their supply chains. Declaring whether a product has been responsibly sourced, or whether it contains conflict minerals or not, is almost impossible. LÄS MER