Sökning: "surface water"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1198 uppsatser innehållade orden surface water.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : or an autonomous vehicle. By introducing polarized imaging, advances in waterhazard detection have been made in recent years. However, most approaches utilizeretrofitted polarized cameras for use in an off-road environment. LÄS MER
2. Recurring Slope Lineae on the Northern Hemisphere of Mars: an investigation into the new candidate sitesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Recurring Slope Lineae (RSL), are dark markings found on slopes with a steepness of 25°-45°. Their width is between 0.5-5 m but they can become hundreds of meters long. They growincrementally during warm seasons; fade during cold seasons and appear again the followingMars year. LÄS MER
3. Acid sulphate soils and its influence on metal concentrations in adjacent water bodies. - A case study from Halland, SW SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Acid sulphate soils have been referred to as being among the most harmful soils in the worlddue to their ability to severely decrease the pH of the water, consequently enabling an increasedmetal load to recipient water streams, lakes, groundwater reservoirs and estuaries. The presenceof acid sulphate soils has triggered several fish kill episodes in northern Scandinavia and thesoils are today threatening many of the national environmental goals of Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This report has examined the possibilities of stiffening and strengthening a ground stabilization mast, in a way that a small production company can manufacture. The soil stabilization technique in question is Jet-Grouting also called injection drilling, which involves drilling to the desired depth and then letting high-pressure water jets mixed with filling mass to erode the surrounding soil mass and form pillars below the ground surface. LÄS MER
5. Metal Removal Efficiency of Five Filter Media Intended for use in Road Stormwater Treatment FacilitiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Roads, buildings, vehicles, and human activities cause spreading of pollutants, which partly end up in stormwater. The pollutant load contains solid particles of various size, hydrocarbons, organics, metals, nutrients, and microorganisms, which can have negative effects on water quality of surface-, coastal- and ground waters. LÄS MER