Sökning: "sustainability labelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainability labelling.
1. To certify or not to certify: A qualitative investigation into producer sentiments surrounding sustainability certifications in the Spanish wine industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : As the popularity of sustainably-produced wines continues to grow, wine producersare seeking to market sustainable practices through certification schemes, in order to gainadvantage in the competitive global wine industry. Though Spain contains the largest amountof land dedicated to vine growing globally and is home to over 4,300 wineries, the Spanishwine industry only has one industry-specific sustainability certification scheme, Wineries forClimate Protection, of which a mere 23 wineries are certified. LÄS MER
2. Signalling commitment to sustainability on the mutual fund market : An investigation of the Swedish equity mutual fund marketMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : In the midst of climate change and growing concern about social aspects, investors want to make informed sustainable choices regarding their consumption and investments. Many companies are trying to stay ahead of the curve by engaging in Corporate Social Responsibility. LÄS MER
3. Multidimensional sustainability labels in the Swedish food sector : A study on consumer perceptionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Sustainability labels play an important role as information providers in the food sector. They serve consumers with information regarding a product’s sustainability performance and shows whether the product is compliant with certain rules and regulations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Food waste is a growing global problem. Even in Sweden, being one of the most sustainable countries in the world, the food waste levels are high. Understanding the role of local governance is crucial to tackle the problem of food waste. LÄS MER
5. Welcome to the Jungle - A multiple extensive case study on the ‘Green Grey Zone’ of sustainability labellingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER