Sökning: "sustainability transitions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainability transitions.
1. Building Institutional Capacity for Sustainability Transitions through Innovation Experiments : A Case Study of Sustainability Innovation Networks and Craft Beer SMEsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The concept of experimentation is increasingly promoted to facilitate social learning for sustainability transitions. Experiments are collaborative initiatives designed to generate knowledge and test innovative practices to address a collective sustainability challenge. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This report will guide you through a journey of a socio-technological research where questions evolved from the intertwining of technology and social structures will be answered. During spring 2019, this research project has taken part as a pilot study of a research project called Gendered sustainability: Norm-Critical explorations of energy practices for everyday transitions. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable urban districts: Identifying success factors and their (potential) implications for the transformation of Sege Park, MalmöMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis identifies factors for success and un-success in European sustainable urban development projects and subsequently aims to correlate them with the characteristics and practices of an on-going project, concluding in a set of policy recommendations. Worldwide urbanisation brings a concentration of activities contributing to environmental degradation and social injustice, which implies the need for implementing sustainable development practices in urban planning. LÄS MER
4. A shady future for Brazilian agriculture? Obstacles to and opportunities for agroforestry as a sustainable alternative to current agricultural practicesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : As the negative environmental impacts of contemporary agriculture become still more evident and widespread, the question of how to feed future generations while preserving the vital stability of the planet’s environment is more urgent than ever. Major institutions are targeting the environmental sustainability of agriculture, internationally as well as in Brazil. LÄS MER
5. How Rainwater Can Transform Cities : An Evaluation of Success Factors for Urban Rainwater Harvesting Projects in EuropeMaster-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Changing weather patterns challenge societies globally and at multiple levels related to amongst others health, the environment, disaster management and mitigation. There is a need for greater flexibility and resilience, which in turn can be enabled through a transition towards increased sustainability in governance and infrastructure. LÄS MER