Sökning: "sustainable business model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 496 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable business model.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
2. Värderingar och tankesätt gällande hållbart värdeskapande - En fallstudie om ledares uppfattning om ömsesidig påverkan vid hållbar affärsmodellsinnovation genom förvärvKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem Discussion: The shift that companies need to undergo in order to become more sustainable can be conceptualized through change of the business model and its value creation. Acquisitions can be one way of performing business model innovation in a sustainable manner, but it is complex and can be affected by the values and cognition of managers and the organization. LÄS MER
3. The complexity of circular business models and the effect of firm size in the clothing industry - A variable development and quantitative study for the clothing industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the newly added focus on the social and environmental costs associated with the fast fashionand clothing industry, many researchers have attempted to solve the problem and come up withvalid theories for change. A way to minimize externalities is with the implementation of circular businessmodels, which have become increasingly relevant to prolong the life cycle of products, reducethe use of natural resources and minimize harmful emissions and can, therefore, be a possible solutionto the problem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : While traveling brings economic opportunities while climate change, resource depletion and the rapid growth of tourist numbers threaten the communities and ecology in the destination. Concerns about these threats require the sustainability of tourism in the destination, where local enterprises as the major players are encouraged to lead change by adopting sustainable innovation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In light of the many environmental challenges that the world currently faces, new sustainable solutions are called for. The concept of autonomous heavy vehicles (AVs) is considered to be one of the next megatrends within transportation and this technology shift is predicted to improve safety and logistics as well as to cut driver costs and reduce CO2-emissions. LÄS MER