Sökning: "sustainable construction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1069 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable construction.
1. Reducing the environmental impact of new neighbourhoods during early planning stages using life cycle analysis (LCA) : Towards effective decision support tools for settlements projectsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Since the first warnings on the limits of planet Earth, 50 years ago, policies havenot been sufficient and fast enough to create a more sustainable world, which is todayillustrated by climate change, an increase in resource scarcity, and tremendousbiodiversity loss. Cities have been playing an important role in those environmentalconsequences, today accounting for 60% of greenhouse gases. LÄS MER
2. Experimental and computational analysis of the thermal degradation and the loss of strength of engineered wood-based panelsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : The current trends in the construction industry push toward materials that are more sustainable and environmentally friendlier than more traditional building materials such as concrete and steel. Timber and timber composites are one of the most popular materials on this list, due to both their mechanical strength and pleasant aesthetics. LÄS MER
3. KLIMATNEUTRAL- OCH ENERGISMART BETONGTILLVERKNING : En energiteknisk State of the art-studie och analysMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : In abstract, it can be emphasized that the concrete industry influences and is significant based on the sustainability dimensions. The concrete industry is also an industry where actors with different backgrounds interact to achieve the different climate goals. LÄS MER
4. Consumer Preferences for Alternative Powertrain in Construction Equipment - A Discrete Choice AnalysisMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Increased focus on sustainability and climate change has made reduction in CO2 emissions a priority across all industries. The construction equipment (CE) industry sees alternate powertrain technologies like battery electric and hydrogen fuel-cells as the solution to the climate problem and has therefore started investing in this domain. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : It is stated that Sweden is the leading country for the European Union when it comes to recycling and sorting. However, tonnes of waste are still being deposited to be incinerated instead of being reused or recycled. There are two reasons that are mentioned in this thesis. LÄS MER