Sökning: "sustainable development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5835 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable development.
1. Our transition - a cross-sectional comparison of sustainability transition initiatives in DenmarkMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Sustainability transition initiatives are crucial in tackling global sustainability challenges but evaluations of their impacts are to a large extent lacking. This is a problem as it leads to uncertainty of their actual contributions which is a hindrance for public and political support. LÄS MER
2. The role of gender equality on rural women development in agriculture : case study: koperative duhinge ikigori kanjongo “KODIKA”, Nyamasheke district, RwandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Gender is as a contract in society regulating the relations between men and women. But Gender equality is referred to as equal rights, roles and responsibilities for men and women. It is a crucial element in sustainable development, and it is considered as human rights. LÄS MER
3. Biokolsanvändningen i Sverige : Vad krävs för att svenska lantbruk, kommuner och trädgårdsindustrin ska börja använda eller utöka sin användning av biokol?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The amount of carbon dioxide, CO2, in the atmosphere is continuously rising due to human emissions caused by combustion of fossil fuels and changing of land use. In a very short time several measures need to be taken in order to reduce the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere and thereby slowing down climate change as much as possible. LÄS MER
4. A Liberal Peace? The Dayton Agreement and Democratization in Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 years laterKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Over time, hundreds of peace agreements have been signed in different parts of the world. Most of those peace agreements have not brought sustainable peace. Studies show that only 50% of the peace agreements survive for 5 years. LÄS MER
5. Coliving in the Sustainable City - A study of coliving as a sustainable urban housing strategy in StockholmKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The challenge to limit global warming to 1.5°C requires substantial transitions in cities. Shifting consumer behaviours, property use and development are necessary to meet urban housing shortages and ensure a liveable future. LÄS MER