Sökning: "sustainable development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4340 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable development.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Using a novel dataset collected from a web survey sent out to Swedish large companies, this thesis examines whether institutional factors or basic economic factors are the main determinants for companies’ level of sustainability work. This is done through studying a company’s level of corporate sustainability in relation to their self-perceived determinants. LÄS MER
2. PLANERINGSTRADITIONER OCH MOBILITETSPLANER En jämförande studie av urbana mobilitetsplaner och europeiska planeringstraditionerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines urban mobility plans with the help of European planning traditions to better understand urban mobility planning in a wider context and provide more knowledge about sustainable urban development. According to the Leipzig Charter, there is a need for more knowledge regarding sustainable urban development, this study aims to provide more knowledge in that area. LÄS MER
3. THE CRITICAL ROLE OF A NON-HEALTHCARE APPROACH TO MATERNAL MORTALITY REDUCTION Qualitative insights from Rwanda’s successMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Maternal mortality is one of the most critical contemporary development challenges as itaccounts for a substantial number of deaths every year, despite the fact that we today havethe medical knowledge to prevent it. Sub-Saharan Africa is the most affected region,accounting for more than half of the world’s maternal deaths. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The concept of local ownership has increasingly become a leading principle of development cooperation. While it is generally accepted that more ownership means more sustainability, there is still much to be done in order to clearly define and measure the concept. This study attempts to provide a conceptual understanding of local ownership. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Energy poverty and lack of access to electricity is a global problem which is recognised in the sustainable development goal 7. Today 1.2 billion people live without access to electricity and most of them are situated in Sub-Saharan Africa where biomass still constitutes the main source of energy. LÄS MER