Sökning: "sustainable energy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1806 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable energy.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This study examined the possible renewable energy sources that can provide the necessary power for a mobile Off-grid Automated Milking System (AMS) at a grazing pasture. This involved choosing the most cost effective, environmental friendly and sustainable mean for a mobile AMS which aims to be operating between months of May to September at a rate of milking 20 cows per day. LÄS MER
2. Medvetenheten om klimatfrågan bland elever i gymnasieskolan och vuxenutbildningen : En empirisk pilotstudieUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : The purpose is to study, in a pilot survey, the consciousness of climate change among pupils in secondary school and in adult education. These are the research questions: - What consciousness of climate change do the pupils have? - What are the differences in respect of climate change consciousness between men and women, pupils in adult education and in upper secondary school and pupils in pre-university programmes and in vocational programmes? ”Climate Change Consciousness” is constructed as a concept consisting of ecological, social and economic dimension as well as the components knowledge, attitudes and behaviour. LÄS MER
3. Consumption of sustainable food products : A study of the Sustainable purchase perception matrix and Sustainable lead consumers; A life cycle assessment of BäR smoothieMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Part 1 The scientific community has identified an attitude-action gap for demographic and psychographic variables when studying sustainable purchase behaviour. By focusing on what happens during the purchase instead of the purchaser, this cross-sectional study aims to understand sustainable purchase behaviour when consumers purchase sustainable food. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Abstract The thesis investigates some possible pathways for how solar powered Hydrogen Refuelling Stations (Solar-HRS) can be implemented in a economically viable way. This is done by the use of a custom simulation model in MATLAB/Simulunk to simulate and evaluate the inner workings of the Solar-HRS. LÄS MER
5. Klimatpåverkan av kontorsbyggnaden Juvelen : En undersökning om koldioxidutsläpp för kontorsbyggnaden Juvelen med LCA som verktygUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government set a climate goal until the year 2045, to not produce any greenhouse gases until 2045. This study is based on the problems surrounding the climate impact from the construction and real estate sector in Sweden. LÄS MER