Sökning: "sustainable food packaging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable food packaging.
1. Consumer Incentives for Participating in a Circular System - Understanding the Use of Reusable Food and Beverage PackagesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Human actions are causing a growing negative impact on the environment and measures must be taken to halt this trend. In response, the EU and Sweden have developed new regulations to be implemented, aimed at reducing the environmental impact of disposable food and beverage packaging. LÄS MER
2. Environmental tool evaluation and databased benchmarking of sustainable packaging materials for Micvac technologyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, microwave applications in the food products have attracted increasing attention by the food packaging industry and the consumers due to their convenience, low energy and water usage and short processing time giving them a sustainable advantage over competing technologies. In-pack pasteurization represents one of the fastest developing technologies in preparing and delivering safe and high quality ready-to-eat meals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : This master's thesis investigated the potential of algae raw materials, specifically k-carrageenan and to a lesser extent alginate, as film-forming ingredients for the development of a novel edible packaging solutions. The project involved the testing and characterisation of several active ingredients of algal and plant origins both as extracts and as ingredients in films. LÄS MER
4. INTERWEAVE - Food production interweaving with cultural programs, housing, and public places in Slakthusområdet, Stockholm.Master-uppsats, KTH/Stadsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Slakthusområdet, a historically significant slaughterhouse district in Stockholm, stands as a testament to the dynamic nature of urban landscapes, characterized by the relentless tide of rapid urban change. Over the years, this district has undergone multiple transformations, mirroring the shifting needs and aspirations of the city. LÄS MER
5. Reusable Takeaway Containers: Disposable to Durable - A feasibility study of transition towards reusable takeaway containers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Ever growing environmental impact due to human activities has increased efforts globally to tackle the issues by promoting sustainable behavior. Similar efforts are also being made to handle the waste and litter problem of single-use takeaway food packaging. LÄS MER