Sökning: "swedish identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1446 uppsatser innehållade orden swedish identity.
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With its sudden outbreak in October 2017, the anti-harassment movement #MeToo quickly created avast, worldwide impact on social media, in the traditional press as well as in everyday lives. In Swedenespecially, a country with a long history in fighting for gender equality, women in their thousandsshared their stories of sexual harassment and came together both as individuals and as occupationalgroups to raise a collective voice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What can explain the radical right party voting of citizens that have emigrated abroad? Results from the 2014 SOM survey of Swedish expatriates show that 7% of the expatriate population voted for the radical right party of Sweden – the Sweden Democrats. The research area of radical right party support is substantial, and there have been numerous studies presenting explanations to why individuals vote for radical right parties. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that retirement expectations may influenceretirement-related behaviour, while socioeconomic aspects may influenceretirement expectations. Existing literature has investigated several covariatesof retirement expectations, yet socioeconomic aspects have received scarceattention. LÄS MER
4. Death becomes her. Journalistic portrayals of murdered women and their bodies as subject, object and abject in Swedish high profile murder casesMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns how murdered women and their bodies are represented through written and visual language in tabloid crime journalism. Two Swedish high profile murders were chosen through a purposeful sampling, and 436 articles from Sweden's two largest tabloid newspapers, Aftonbladet and Expressen, were thematized through Thematic Analysis. LÄS MER
5. Social hållbarhet ur ett kommunalt samhällsplaneringsperspektiv : En studie om Gävle kommuns definition av, åtgärder kring och arbetssätt för social hållbarhetMaster-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Social sustainability is high on the agenda both internationally and nationally, but even though the work has been going on for over 30 years, Sweden has long to go before becoming equal. There are currently gaps in the Swedish research of social sustainability within urban planning. LÄS MER