Sökning: "switch network"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 139 uppsatser innehållade orden switch network.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : In today’s computer networking and industrial networking, security holds a significant role in keeping the entire network safe from malicious users or attackers from remote locations. Using vulnerability scanners and a port scanner it is possible to detect vulnerabilities on the network equipment before an attacker finds the vulnerability and exploits it. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : This thesis set out to investigate what motivates an established manufacturing firm to add smart and connectivity features into its products and what considerations are made when doing so. Such a firm was used as a case study object, a firm that is considering digitalization in one of its product areas but has not yet finalized the strategy on how to move forward. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine the effects of transforming a monolithic server system into a microservice architecture, focusing on the increased latency introduced by using a microservice orchestrator. The microservice orchestrator was implemented using an OpenFlow switch controlled by the Beacon and Ryu OpenFlow controllers. LÄS MER
4. Examining Inertia in Cross-Border Cooperation among European Mobile P2P Payment Services: A Game Theoretic ApproachC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In a time where technological development and globalization are concurrently expanding, markets must learn to adapt. Mobile P2P payment services in Europe have achieved high national adoption rates but have not been able to cooperate to meet the growing demand for cross-border payments, despite efforts made by both the EU and private payment service providers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis work, experiments have been carried out to study the behavior of radio frequency power amplifier which is the one of the largest power consumers in a user equipment which is a mobile phone in this case. A CMW-500 which is a Rohde and Schwarz equipment has been used to emulate the base station. LÄS MER