Sökning: "symbolic interactionism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 334 uppsatser innehållade orden symbolic interactionism.
1. Socialt arbete inom rättspsykiatrin. En kvalitativ studie om kulturkompetens på RättsmedicinalverketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Several studies have shown that migration can have negative effects on the mental well being ofrefugees and asylum seekers. Asylum seekers and refugees is a heterogeneous group which makes itdifficult to draw general conclusions about their experiences and needs. LÄS MER
2. ”Gratis sex skulle också vara ganska coolt ’TBH’ men kärlek är bättre antar jag”. En netnografisk studie om incels syn på sin livssituation och gemenskapen på incel-forumKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Previous research and medial narratives often present incels as a violent outcastgroup. The involuntary celibates are rarely looked at as individuals, but as ahomogenous mass which implicitly is equated with terrorism. After being partlyshut out of the internet forum reddit, incels created their own exclusive forums. LÄS MER
3. The balance of redeployment: A case study of dental employees’ orientation to temporary downward redeployment and its implicationsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: The balance of redeployment: A case study of dental employees’ orientation to temporary downward redeployment and its implications Authors: Julia Carldén & Alice Idéhn Supervisor: Tony Huzzard Submission Date: 21st of May, 2021 Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to qualitatively examine the phenomenon of temporary downward redeployment, thus gaining a deeper understanding of the subject in order to contribute to an otherwise overlooked part of the redeployment field where the main focus previously has been on upward mobility. Methodology: This thesis has conducted a qualitative research study with an inductive approach. LÄS MER
4. Professional Isolation and Connectedness in Computer Supported Cooperative Work Systems : A Focused Ethnographic Study of Knowledge Workers Working from HomeMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Both companies and individuals have observed positive effects after implementing working from home (WFH) practices as digital technology expands collaborative possibilities. As a result, the hybrid workplace has emerged as a sustainable possibility for future workplace solutions. LÄS MER
5. "You can't host someone without explaining the rules of the house" - A deeper insight into how international students make sense of Lund University's COVID-19 communicationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : “You can’t host someone without explaining the rules of the house” – How international students at Lund University make sense of Lund University’s COVID-19 communication, and how employees at Lund University’s Central External Relations team have assisted international students with sensegiving processes of Sweden’s COVID-19 recommendations and regulations. The present qualitative study analyzed how international students make sense of Lund University’s COVID-19 communication, as well as Sweden’s COVID-19 approach as communicated by specific employees at Lund University. LÄS MER