Sökning: "synchronous machine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden synchronous machine.
1. Modelling a Novel Linear Transverse Flux Machine and Designing a Hysteresis Current Controller for Power Factor CorrectionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the basics of electromagnetic theory for wave-energy conversion are reviewed, some of the characteristics of the ocean wave are investigated, some of the power take-off (PTO) systems are introduced, and details about linear permanent magnetic machines, in particular, are discussed. The thesis aims to model the novel linear transverse flux machine designed by Anders Hagnestål and to build hysteresis current controller for power factor correc- tion. LÄS MER
2. Implementation and experimental evaluation of a parameterized PMSynRM model using Matlab and Comsol MultiphysicsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on modelling of the permanent magnet synchronous reluctancemotor (PMSynRM), which has drawn considerable attention by researchers thanks toits high efficiency and wide range of speed operation. Comparisons with measurementsfrom a four-pole PMSynRM with four barriers and 24 stator slots have been carriedout. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : As machine learning systems are being used in an increasing number of applications from analysis of satellite sensory data and health-care analytics to smart virtual assistants and self-driving cars they are also becoming more and more complex. This means that more time and computing resources are needed in order to train the models and the number of design choices and hyperparameters will increase as well. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : The project deals with both experimental and simulation analysis of the synchronous machine. The effect of Eddy currents on the impedance is verified experimentally. A core set-up is designed and analysed for the influence of Eddy current in the system. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Synchronous generators used for hydro power and nuclear power is a well known topology but there is a vast amount of intricate technologies and methods to making them function properly. This masters thesis covers the development, implementation and verification of a magnetisation system for a synchronous generator. LÄS MER