Sökning: "tänk dig"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden tänk dig.
1. ”Tänk dig att du ska baka en kladdkaka…” : Stöttningspraktiker hos lärare som undervisar i icke-språkcentrerade kurserUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine in what way teachers in upper secondary school who teaches non-language centered courses uses scaffolding within the theoretical context of language-based learning to support their students’ learning. The study will also examine if there is a difference depending on what subjects the teacher is licensed to teach in. LÄS MER
2. Beamforming Solutions for Efficient Link Setup and Link Maintenance in mmWave Communication SystemsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Millimeter wave (mmWave band) technology has gained a lot of attention in 5G communications, due to large amounts of spectrum being available in the mmWave frequency range. However, mmWave links suffer from severe free-space loss and atmospheric absorption. LÄS MER
3. Development of a Type IIs cloning strategy for the RUBYTM format & PCR optimization and development of a Type IIs cloning strategy for pool cloningMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : For Alligator Bioscience AB, a company developing immunotherapeutic antibodies, it is crucial to efficiently evaluate a large number of potential drug candidates at an early stage. The in-house developed RUBYTM concept, combining monoclonal antibodies into bispecific antibodies without lead optimization, requires implementation of high-throughput technologies. LÄS MER
4. Monolithic Pt & Pd catalyst - Method for development of Pt & Pd monolithic catalyst in FORMOX™ ECS unitMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : FORMOX™ is a formaldehyde production process, utilizing a metal oxide catalysts. The new generation of plants is pressurized, therefore the turbo charger concept has been developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Automated information flow is an important way of optimizing the time used for analyzing processes. Other added benefits are that in a well-made automated system, the probability of human error diminishes because less liability is put on the person to manually transport and utilize the data. LÄS MER