Sökning: "tacit knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 355 uppsatser innehållade orden tacit knowledge.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Identifying duplicate bug reports is crucial in software development as it helps streamline the debugging process, reduce redundancy, and enhance overall efficiency. By addressing the challenges associated with existing automated techniques and leveraging testers’ expertise, the tool proposed in this study aims to improve the accuracy of duplicate detection, saving valuable time and resources while ensuring that potential duplicates are not overlooked. LÄS MER
2. Beyond the office walls: Exploring trust and knowledge sharing in the hybrid work setting -A qualitative study on employees' perception of the challenges and opportunities when adopting the hybrid work settingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The covid-19 pandemic has led to many changes for organizations and has accelerated the shift from a traditional work model to a hybrid one. The purpose of this study is to deepen the understanding of how trust and knowledge sharing have been impacted by the hybrid work setting from an employee’s perspective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Social sustainability has not previously been studied as a practice and is an understudied area with collaboration as an important practice. However, what constructs collaboration from a micro-level perspective is unclear. This paper looks at how collaboration is constructed by strategists' micro-practices informed by tacit knowledge. LÄS MER
4. Småbrukbondens förökningsmetoder på Siargao - Traditionellt småbruk på en tropisk ö i Stilla havet, FilippinernaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Several studies and reports regarding traditional knowledge are describing the importance of this knowledge in development of a sustainable farming in the future. Traditional farming is important in sustaining ecosystems and their services as well as the planets biodiversity. LÄS MER
5. Managing knowledge and innovation as a startup : A study on how Swedish tech startups work with knowledge management in order to utilize inbound open innovationMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Swedish tech startups are at the forefront of innovation and growth. Startups however often face challenges in knowledge management, due to their fast paced growth. The purpose of this study is to explore how Swedish tech startups work with knowledge management in order to utilize inbound open innovation across a company. LÄS MER