Sökning: "tall oil"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden tall oil.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : In paper pulp production, many details can be optimized. For optimal separation of soap from black liquor, it is important to know the amount of soap in the black liquor. A project to produce a method for sampling black liquor and a method for measuring how much soap is present in black liquor by centrifugation was done at Södra Cell Mönsterås. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för bygg- energi- och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : A high demand of both electricity and heat exists in Arizona Chemical (a chemical plant dedicated to the distillation of Crude Tall Oil) for production processes. Due to the rising cost of resources and electricity, more and more companies are trying to decrease the energy expenses to increase their competitiveness in a global market, thus increasing their profit. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Department of Forest Biomaterials and Technology (from 131204)
Sammanfattning : Fatty and resin acids in bark residues from forest industries can be used to produce high-value green chemicals. Of the assortments investigated, the bark of spruce pulpwood held the highest amount of these compounds with an average yield of 0.9 kg per cubic meter of wood. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fiber- och polymerteknik
Sammanfattning : The aim with this project was to investigate how the amount and composition of resins varied during the process producing bleached birch pulp at the mill SCA Packaging Munksund. A literature study about how the resin removal can be improved has also been included. LÄS MER
5. Synthesis and characterization of tall oil fatty acid based thermoset resin suitable for natural fiber reinforced compositeMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Ingenjörshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Biobased thermoset resins were synthesized by functionalizing the tall oil fatty acid with hydrogen peroxide and then methacrylic anhydride. The obtained resins were characterized by FTIR to confirm the conversions. LÄS MER