Sökning: "target domain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 112 uppsatser innehållade orden target domain.
1. The challenge of data-driven requirements elicitation techniques : Systematic Literature Review & Controlled ExperimentMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Background. Nowadays, Requirements Engineering(RE) focuses not only the pri- mary stakeholders but also large scale data, which comes from an amount of cus- tomers’ operations and feedback. For instance, the user reviews in the mobile app platform become an important analysis target, since they contain a lot of informa- tion. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : The concept of translating source code into other target programming languages is extensively used in a wide area of applications. Danfoss Power Solutions AB, a company located in Älmhult, strives to streamline their way of software development for microcontrollers by implementing this idea. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Serious games are games whose primary aspirations go beyond pure entertainment. With a distinct learning agenda, they encourage learning through interaction with real-world issues. LÄS MER
4. Metaphors of populists – A cognitive linguistic study of conceptual metaphors in political speeches by Donald J. Trump and Nigel FarageKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the use of conceptual metaphors in political speeches by Donald Trump and Nigel Farage. Conceptual metaphor theory is applied as the framework for the study. Metaphorical linguistic expressions are identified with help of the method Metaphor Identification Procedure (MIP). LÄS MER
5. Potato farmers’ decision-making under uncertainty : a study about farmers’ reference points and domain specific risk preferences.Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Swedish agriculture has declined for several decades, and for potato cultivation, the decrease has been particularly dramatic. At the same time, Sweden has adopted a national food strategy that aims to increase the production of foodstuff in Sweden. If this strategy is to be realized, the trend of declining production must be reversed. LÄS MER