Sökning: "technical issues"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 503 uppsatser innehållade orden technical issues.
1. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : With a far going protection of IP rights, the EU aims to protect the assets of companies which invested in innovative products. If the EU framework provides a far going mechanism of protection of IP rights, the complexity and the cost of this mechanism have been a barrier to the access of IP rights. LÄS MER
3. NUDE (APRÈS LE BAIN): An Inter-Disciplinary Technical Study of an Oil Painting on Cardboard by Pierre BonnardKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree Project for Master of Science with a Major in Conservation 2020, 30 HECSecond Cycle[2020:34].... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Currently, Sälen area in Sweden is finding issues in the power grid due to an irregular load profile with high peak power demand and an infrastructure that is becoming undersized. Distributed PV-battery systems are considered a possible solution to solve this problem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : There is a need for harmonisation of stability study designs of monoclonal antibodies. Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) are widely used in treatments for various diseases. Like all drugs, their quality must be verified through stability studies. LÄS MER