Sökning: "technical issues"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 589 uppsatser innehållade orden technical issues.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The cooperation between the bridge team members onboard merchant vessel has been given considerable attention since the mid 90´s when the focus on non-technical skills (NTS) was adopted from the aviation industry. In the maritime industry NTS training is called Bridge Resource Management (BRM) training and was introduced to avoid single person errors resulting in accidents. LÄS MER
22. Digitala och tekniska lösningar inom sista mil-leveranser : En studie om hur leveransföretag kan bemöta konsumenters krav på sista mil-leveranserKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för naturvetenskap, miljö och teknik; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för naturvetenskap, miljö och teknik
Sammanfattning : E-commerce is in a growing phase where consumers are getting more aware, picky and comfortable when it comes to delivery of their packages. This case study investigates the requirements that consumers have regarding last-mile deliveries as well as various digital logistic solutions that may meet these requirements. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Introduction Alarms have always been an agent of notification, but it can also be distressing and annoying. As much as the sounds of alarm effects the patient’s care and their well-being, it also impacts on the well-being of the healthcare workers which often goes unnoticed as the priority is on the patient-care. LÄS MER
24. An Analysis to Identify the Factors thatImpact the Performance of Real-TimeSoftware Systems : A Systematic mapping study and Case StudyMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Background: Many organizations lack the time, resources, or experience to derive a myriad of input factors impacting performance. Instead, developers use the trial and error approach to analyze the performance. The trial and error approach is difficult and time taking process when working with complex systems. LÄS MER
25. Is local climate change adaptation [CCA] inclusive for/adapted to everybody? : A qualitative study and intersectional analysis of local CCA within Stockholm CountyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Stockholm County is currently implementing climate change adaptation, making it essential to distinguish the priorities being made. Previous research has suggested that social dimensions of climate change adaptation in cities, especially in the Global North, are largely ignored. LÄS MER