Sökning: "technical security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 326 uppsatser innehållade orden technical security.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The study examines the perception of a leader among students. The aim of the research was to reveal discrepancy in students’ perceptions of actual and ideal leaders. LÄS MER
2. FLOW SECURITY THEORY: A new perspective on the implications of Nord Stream 2 for EU-Russia energy relations.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Energy security presents a longstanding, constantly evolving challenge for both the State andmultilateral institutions. Despite commonality in the challenges they face, their approachesremain divergent. LÄS MER
3. INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING FOR END-USER : A Survey on the Perspective of Nordic MunicipalitiesKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The reliance on information systems in daily operations in organizations made these systems and the security thereof a vital asset that must be protected. Traditionally, technical solutions were thought to be the critical factor in achieving security requirements. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Healthcare organizations manage, transfer, and store large amounts of private and sensitive data about their patients over digital solutions, which puts them in a vulnerable situation as intruders try to access and leak this data. However, the risk of data leakage is just as great to occur by the exchange of information made by an inattentive employee. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Most electricity in Lebanon is produced by burning fossil fuels, which produces more than one half of domestic greenhouse gas emissions, and the state-owned electricity companies are unable to meet the demand. To increase the country’s generation capacity and simultaneously combat the effects of climate change, the government aims to produce 30% of its electricity from renewables by 2030. LÄS MER