Sökning: "technological innovation adoption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden technological innovation adoption.
1. Analysing the Drivers and Barriers for the Adoption of Eco-innovation : Case study on the Offshore Fish Farming IndustryMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Global environmental challenges and sustainable business are mainconcerns for the contemporary business world. Rules and regulations aregetting stricter and changing frequently. Moreover, customers and publicare more aware of the sustainable products and services. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Artificial Intelligence is a term which recently has gained increased traction both within academia and business context. The availability and accessibility of AI is increasing, the forecasted AI-market growth is exponential and the expectations of the technology is simultaneously at its peak. LÄS MER
3. The Technical Innovation System of Self-Driving Vehicles in Road Freight Transport : Towards an understanding of Actor Dynamics, Sustainability Outcomes & New CompetenciesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Lärande
Sammanfattning : Over the last decade, advancements in connectivity, driving automation technology and electrification in combination with changing customer demands have started to rapidly transform the way in which goods are being transported. Following this fast rate of development, self-driving vehicles (SDVs) in road freight transport are anticipated to operate on public streets within the next couple of decades. LÄS MER
4. Preferred Approaches of Industrial Marketing by Innovative Technology Firms to Enhance the Diffusion of Innovation in the Financial IndustryMagister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This paper will discuss the challenges that arise in the business-to-business marketing process in the area of highly technological and innovative solutions. The authors will depict the processes that are involved in the business-to-business marketing approach and portray the challenges that arise due to a number of factors, such as trust, customer value and early adoption, when it comes to selling new technology and innovative solutions, and innovations overall, that companies nowadays need, but not necessarily want. LÄS MER
5. Technological Innovation in Mobile Payment Solutions : A study on factors affecting the adoption rate of mobile payment solutionsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The advent of mobile payment solution has brought a mixed reaction on the mind of potential consumers on whether to adopt or not. Also, the mobile payment has elicited discussion about its future. The major question is on whether the technology will replace traditional banking processes, or if it will act as a compliment. LÄS MER