Sökning: "temperature reduction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 400 uppsatser innehållade orden temperature reduction.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Geothermal energy that is being used for space heating with help of heat pumps is getting more and more common. In Sweden 2016, there was over 300 000 different facilities using geothermal energy with the help of bore hole heat exchangers, so called ground source heat pumps (GSHP). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Energivetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the fall of 2019, a comprehensive idea study was conducted on heat storage in two rock caverns located at Näsudden in Skelleftehamn and was part of the project course "Energiteknik, huvudkurs" at Luleå University of Technology. This idea study investigated the conditions of using waste heat from Boliden AB:s copper smeltery (Rönnskär) and storing this waste heat in two rock caverns and use them as seasonal thermal storage tanks, with the purpose of using the heat in the nearby district heating network, thus replacing some of the oil burned at Rönnskär. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Molekyl- och kondenserade materiens fysik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, a study of the inverse magnetostriction (the Villari effect) of Co nanowires and films is presented. The main objective was to investigate the stability of the Co nanowires’ magnetic properties, i.e. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : As the world is becoming aware of the impact of global warming reducing greenhouse gases emissions presents itself as a fundamental issue in order to avoid the environmental collapse and its negative consequences. One of the key points of this challenge it’s to make a responsable use of the energy. LÄS MER
5. Burning material behaviour in hypoxic environments: An experimental study examining fire dynamics of composite materials in vitiated conditionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : The progression of fire safety research has contributed to improving the guiding principles of standardised building design. Research making use of pure materials, once common in homes and workplaces, are less relevant as such materials are no longer as prevalent. LÄS MER