Sökning: "temporal distances"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden temporal distances.
1. A camera trap study on the spatio-temporal behaviour of Asian elephant (Elephas maximus) to mitigate human-elephant conflicts in the Dong Phayayen-Khao Yai – Forest Complex, ThailandMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Human-elephant conflicts (HEC) in Asian elephant (Elephas maximus) range countries have been increasing during the past half-century and are a major conservation issue for governments. Research suggests studying the spatio-temporal behavioural patterns of E. maximus could indicate behavioural preferences and help mitigate such conflicts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The rapid improvement of technological infrastructure over the past three decades have led to increased connectivity and communication possibilities. This has allowed firms to develop sophisticated firm-specific governance structures with the use of different sourcing strategies. LÄS MER
3. Cereal killers, when and where do they strike? : a spatio-temporal analysis of wild boar activities in Swedish agricultural fieldsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Ecology
Sammanfattning : Wildlife damages to crops is one of the major factors for human-wildlife conflicts. Wild boar (Sus scrofa), has during the last decades increased greatly in numbers, both in its natural and introduced range. By eating and trampling the crop, wild boar causes huge economic losses to farmers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Air pollution has become a major worldwide concern due to the high levels of air pollutants emitted from industrial and traffic related activities. Exposure to air pollution has been linked to various negative health effects, ranging from asthma to chronic illnesses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context. In this ever-changing world of software development, the process of organizations adopting distributed development is gaining prominence. Implementing various development processes in such distributed environment is giving rise to numerous issues which affects the quality of the product. LÄS MER