Sökning: "test access mechanism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden test access mechanism.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this work is of evaluating the choice of HfO2 and ITO as the dielectric and the top electrode in high performance resistive random-access memory (RRAM), respectively. The study is twofold, as it quantiﬁes performance according to standard ﬁgures of merit for this technology, as well as provides insight into the physics of current conduction for this material choice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The rise of IoT-based system is making an impact on our daily lives and environment. Fog Computing is a paradigm to utilize IoT data and process them at the first hop of access network instead of distant clouds, and it is going to bring promising applications for us. A mature framework for fog computing still lacks until today. LÄS MER
3. Anomaly Detection in A Multivariate DataStream in a Highly Scalable and Fault Tolerant ArchitectureMaster-uppsats, KTH/Teknisk informationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The process of monitoring telecommunication systems performance by investigatingKey Performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Measurements(PMs) is crucial for valuable sustainable solutions and requires analysts' interventionwith profound knowledge to help mitigate vulnerabilities and risks.This work focuses on PMs anomaly detection in order to automate the processof discovering unacceptable Radio Access Network (RAN) performance byleveraging K-meansjj algorithm and producing an anomaly scoring mechanism. LÄS MER
4. Integration in the Time of Crisis: A historic case study on European economic integration 2010-2012Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a historical case study on the European integration between 2010-2012. The aim of the study is twofold. First it has a descriptive approach, focusing on the nature and extent of the integration. The second part is theory testing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : The master thesis is a prototyping project of a wireless body area network (WBANs) for patient monitoring in hospitals. The goal of this project was to study various technologies suitable for wireless body area networks, complete a requirement analysis, design a WBAN suitable to achieve the requirements and to test and evaluate the system against the requirements. LÄS MER