Sökning: "test method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3962 uppsatser innehållade orden test method.
1. Partiledareffektens vara eller icke vara. En undersökning om partiledarskiftens effekt på policyförändringarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to whether there is a relationship between change in political leadership and shift in parties’ policy position. Does the incentives for change become bigger when a new leader has been appointed? Earlier research find no connection between party leader change and shift in policy position. LÄS MER
2. ARE WOMEN LEADERS OF NATURE? - a quantitative study on the effect of women’s political representation on environmental politics in European countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental politics is becoming an increasingly important field because of severe issues like climate change. Research has argued that women care more for the environment. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate how higher maximum force output (MFO) in Bone Anchored Hearing Systems affects the perceived benefit, subjective experience of sounds as well as hearing outcomes in subjects with mixed hearing loss, seen in relation to a smaller sound processor with lower MFO.Material and method: Prospective, randomized cross-over study (ABA). LÄS MER
4. THE WELL-BEING OF ACADEMICALLY RESILIENT STUDENTS IN GERMANY Reanalysis of PISA 2015 data using Structural Equation ModelingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study aims at investigating the well-being of academically resilient students, as well as examining a possible effect of well-being on achievement. In doing so, this study attempts at contributing to a smaller research gap concerning the well-being of academically resilient students. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The main purpose of this study is to study the written proficiency of SFI students atdifferent morphological learning levels, and their ability to conjugate verbs, nouns,and adjectives using a wordless children book (frog-story).Theory: This study tries to link SFI levels of written proficiency to the levels of Pienemannhierarchy of language learning. LÄS MER