Sökning: "test time estimation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden test time estimation.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the spatial autocorrelation in residuals of two-way error panel data models. Three types of models are examined: the standard linear panel data model, the dynamic panel data model, and the spatial lag panel data model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This is a M.Sc. thesis investigating the compatibility and performance of a regime switching framework as a complement to the Black-Litterman portfolio allocation model. Conclusively, it is considered to be a compatible match of models in terms of practical implementation and the results indicate that the model is performing well. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the negative effects generated from the nexus of financial development and economic growth. Through recent years have the financial sector escalated in ‘speed’ due to the high levels of financial integration which have in turn caused an effect of ‘too much finance’. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Previous studies have shown that sleep strengthens memory. The current study has put this into a real-life context and study sleep’s effect on witness testimony. The 18 participants watched a video of a fictitious assault, and after a 12-hour delay, where half stayed awake during the day, and half slept during the night. LÄS MER
5. Estimation of QoE aware sustainable throughput in relation to TCP throughput to evaluate the user experienceMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Recent years the research focus began on “Quality of Experience” (QoE) that addresses user satisfaction level and improvement of service. The notation sustainable throughput, sometimes also called reliable throughput, ensures user satisfaction level at the same time requires an optimum resource to provide the service. LÄS MER