Sökning: "the 1980s"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 450 uppsatser innehållade orden the 1980s.
1. Assessing evolution of ice caps in Suðurland, Iceland, in years 1986 - 2014, using multispectral satellite imageryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The study focuses on the application of multispectral satellite imageries in glaciological studies. It aims to assess how the Icelandic glaciers have evolved over the last decades (from the 1980s to 2014). The study area covers Mýrdalsjökull and Eyjafjallajökull ice caps located in Suðurland, Iceland. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study is about the participatory planning that took place regarding the planning of Västlänken. In the 1980s preliminary studies begun concerning the infrastructure project, which has gained momentum today. Västlänken, will result in an eight-kilometer long underground tunnel and is expected to be completed in 2026. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, more and more countries in the Western world have introduced higher requirements on language and civics skills for the granting of citizenship. This tendency has been referred to by Joppke (2007) as ‘the civic integration policy trend’. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This dissertation discusses the importance of human rights to the attainment of development. All human rights are indivisible, whether they are civil and political rights, such as the right to life, equality before the law and freedom of expression; economic, social and cultural rights. LÄS MER
5. Mass challenge or vital necessity? An evaluation of Swedish post-war immigration in a general equilibrium frameworkD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Using a computable general equilibrium model with overlapping generations, this thesis analyses the impact of post-war immigration (1960-2015) on the Swedish economy. Three counterfactual scenarios are compared with a baseline scenario based on the observed economic development of Sweden. LÄS MER