Sökning: "the Flesh"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden the Flesh.
1. Growing home together: An eco-phenomenological study of urban wild-gardeners’ experience of insectsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Assumptions about humankind’s separation from the rest of life on Earth have fuelled worldwide environmental destruction and a subsequent widespread loss of abundance and biodiversity amongst insects. As insects are vital to the health of the biosphere, a reconciliation of humans with the natural world is in due season. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This essay argues that cannibalism is not inherently immoral. To demonstrate this, I have analyzed the ethics of cannibalism through the perspective of consent, rights, autonomy, and consumption of flesh. I have defined the concepts of cannibalism and morality. LÄS MER
3. Djur och mystiska gestalter - En begrepp- och traditionshistorisk analys av djurmetaforiken i Jesaja 34.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : There is a dramatic apocalyptic prophecy in Isaiah 34 that contains many strange animals and creatures, and the question is: why are they lurking there in fire, smoke and darkness? This thesis aims at examining the meaning of these beings using traditio-historical criticism and key word and image analysis, in an attempt to understand Isaiah's reason for using them in the biblical context. The fate of Edom has been smitten by an angry God, wild animals and even metaphysical powers are used in the description of the prophet. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : The work covered in our essay touches on areas of "Stories and History use". During the course of the work, we have systematically analyzed several theses, doctoral theses and studies to seek a given answer to the question "What does research about the use of stories say to increase students' history consciousness?". LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Konstvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to research the art of Swedish painter Stina Forssell (1906-1970) with a special focus on her paintings of interiors from the early half of the 20th century. The theoretical starting point is the interior as an expression of self-definition as proposed by the cultural critic Walter Benjamin in The Arcades Project. LÄS MER