Sökning: "the NIS-Directive"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden the NIS-Directive.
1. Case study: testing Wahlgren’s escalation maturity model within public sector organisations in Sweden : Studying model support for operators of essential services in meeting NIS directive requirements for incident escalationMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Critical infrastructures are vital services, and attacks on such systems affect people's social and economic well-being. Therefore, operators of such services must have appropriate measures in place to handle IT-related incidents. LÄS MER
2. Kommunal informationssäkerhet : En undersökning av informationssäkerhet inom kommunal IT-styrningKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : This study examined how municipalities work with information security focusing on the use of security standards. Data was collected from three different municipalities differentiating in population, for the purpose of determining whether financial resources was a factor to successful information security within the organization. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå,
Sammanfattning : In accordance with the EU Network and Information Security directive (NIS directive), the Swedish government made it mandatory for specific authorities and organizations to report IT-related incidents to the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB). In their report from 2017, MSB stated that due to the low frequency of incoming information, the report doesn’t give an accurate picture of the actual circumstances. LÄS MER
4. COUNTERMEASURES AGAINST COORDINATED CYBER-ATTACKS TOWARDS POWER GRID SYSTEMS : A systematic literature studyKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : A study on countermeasures against coordinated cyber-attacks (CCA) towards power grid systems has been carried out. A coordinated cyber-attack is a cyber-based attack where multiple attackers use multiple attack-mechanisms towards multiple targets in a coordinated fashion. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : Information security incident management is important for organizations and its importance is increasing. Information security incidents are increasing both in number and in scope and in 2018 GDPR and the NIS-directive require organizations to report incidents to a supervision authority. LÄS MER