Sökning: "the Other"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61382 uppsatser innehållade orden the Other.
1. Am I not a woman even when I am pregnant?: An analysis of the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how pregnant women are fetal containers and second-class citizensMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how fetal rights and the protection of fetal life can be a part of the discussion of how pregnant women are associated with being “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. The study aims to identify different articles and paragraphs in policy documents that can identify the connection between fetal rights and pregnancy rights and how pregnant women are “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. LÄS MER
2. I don’t see a future being gay in this country: A non-legally binding charter and its consequences for queer women in Poland.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : LGBTQ rights are under attack in Europe. Poland is one of its most homophobic countries and many municipalities have announced themselves ‘LGBT-free zones’ by adopting the Family Charter (henceforth the Charter), which is a policy document of a homophobic organization. LÄS MER
3. Att förhålla sig till en översiktsplan. En fallstudie om hur väl en detaljplan rörande Söderlingska Trädgården överensstämmer med översiktsplanenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : A socially sustainable society is an important foundation for the citizens to feel safe and secure in the public space. A safe citizen does most often have better both physical and mental health and considering those points of view a socially sustainable environment is of great importance. LÄS MER
4. DIGITALISERINGENS PÅVERKAN PÅ HR - Vad händer när digitala lösningar tar över HR´s arbetsuppgifter?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Rapid advances in digitalization and Artificial Intelligence, AI, have the potential to change the labor market for the HR function as well as the market in general. Given that digitalization and AI can increase productivity in certain work tasks, they can replace certain jobs. LÄS MER
5. Challenges and conditions for collaboration. A case study of how Swedish agencies address and handle collaboration and governance challenges in their work towards achieving sustainable development goal 2Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on collaboration and governance challenges within the implementation of Sustainable development goal 2 (SDG 2) in Sweden. The study is based on a theoretical framework on wicked policy perspectives and the four characteristics: complexity, divergence, fragmentation and uncertainty. Two research questions guide the analysis. LÄS MER