Sökning: "the SDGs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 196 uppsatser innehållade orden the SDGs.
1. Closing the gap? An Analysis of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the UN Sustainable Development Goals in Business OperationsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There is an increasing demand for responsible business conduct. Different mechanisms have been developed to promote and ensure such responsibility within corporate operations. Two of such mechanisms are the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs) and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). LÄS MER
2. SDG 13 in Sweden and the United Kingdom : A comparative study of how Sweden and the United Kingdom are working towards the Sustainable Development Goals regarding the climateKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the hottest topics on the globe as of right now. The deadline of reaching both the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Agreement is getting closer, and actions are needed. This thesis focus on how two countries, Sweden and the United Kingdom are working towards achieving goal 13 of the Sustainable Development Goals. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Date: 2022-06-01 Level: Bachelor thesis in Business Administration, 15 cr Institution: School of Business, Society and Engineering, Mälardalen University Authors: João Vitor Barroso França Karl Isaksson Alex Josefsson (99/04/01) (97/10/31) (95/09/08) Title: LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES FROM A CLEAN ENERGY PERSPECTIVE: The Case of Northvolt Supervisor: Konstantin Lampou Keywords: Northvolt, Lithium-Ion Battery, SDG, Sustainability, Clean energy Research question: How does a company in the Lithium-Ion Battery Industry contribute to affordable and clean energy for all? The case of Northvolt Purpose: The purpose of this study aims at understanding what values and implementations Northvolt has in its business to integrate targets from the UN’s SDG number seven. Because of the complexity of the research area, the authors adopted an extensive literature review on articles concerning corporate social responsibility (CSR), sustainable development (SD), and Lithium-Ion batteries. LÄS MER
4. The transition towards sustainable food systems : A study on the development of aquaponics andits market penetration in SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : A food system includes many processes and actors that interact at different levels to maintain human` access to food. As the need for the food increases due to population growth, the activities associated with obtaining the food led to pressure on the environment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Global sustainability challenges are becoming increasingly more severe and the deadline for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set in Agenda 2030 is approaching rapidly. Venture capital investments in sustainable start-up businesses is considered to be a key success factor for a long-term sustainable development across the globe. LÄS MER