Sökning: "the Sweden Democrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 286 uppsatser innehållade orden the Sweden Democrats.
1. FROM TRADITIONALISM AND MORALITY TO DEFENDERS AND ANTAGONISTS OF GENDER EQUALITY The Framing of Gender over time by the Sweden DemocratsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research study explores the framing of gender by Sweden’s right-wing populist party, the Sweden Democrats over time. It uses qualitative text analysis and frame theory with the aim to analyze how the party has constructed diagnostic (problems) and prognostic (solutions) frames in regards to gender in their official party literature over the last 29 years, between 1989 to 2018 – with a focus on how this may have changed over time. LÄS MER
2. FRÅN ABSOLUT INTE TILL JA TACK? En kvalitativ uppsats om Sverigedemokraternas ideologiska syn på Europeiska unionen från 2005 till 2019.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Sweden Democrats has been growing their political presence in the Swedish political climate over a few years. The party has been labelled as nationalistic and eurosceptic. However, in European Parliament election 2019 it seemed that the party’s political ideology changed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to investigate Heinisch’s filtration effect in a Swedish context. It does so by analysing the policy-related differences between the local Sweden Democrats of Staffanstorp and Sölvesborg and the local Sweden Democrats of the rest of south Sweden, defined as Skåne and Blekinge. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Social Democratic Party (SAP) has been the most influential political party in Sweden during the 20th century. This study investigates the changes in social democratic ideology by analysing the party programs, between the periods of 1975 to 2020, and by interviewing the people who wrote the programs. LÄS MER
5. PICTURES AT AN ELECTION A visual semiotic analysis of Swedish political parties’ visual communication in the 2018 electionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following thesis utilizes visual social semiotic analysis in order to investigate the usage of images by Swedish political parties during the election campaign to the Swedish Riksdag of 2018. Visual semiotics is used to identify the themes and the visual methodology used in images in election posters before comparing these to posts made by the parties on Facebook the week preceding the election in 2018 in order to ascertain whether there were differences in said themes and methodology in the posters compared to the Facebook posts or not. LÄS MER