Sökning: "the Western Balkans"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden the Western Balkans.
1. THE EUROPEAN UNION’S FOREIGN POLICY IDENTITY - A case study of EU enlargement to the Western BalkansMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Key EU actors’ discourse in relation to other external actors in the EU enlargement process of theWestern Balkans is analysed. The analysis is undertaken in order to gain insights into the EU’s current foreign policy identity. LÄS MER
2. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CORRUPTION, TRUST AND EFFICACY IN THE WESTERN BALKANS Direct and conditional effectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Empirical findings indicate that corruption perceptions decrease two key components of system support and legitimacy: citizens’ political trust and political efficacy. While the relationship between corruption, trust and political efficacy is well established in the literature, little attention has been paid so far to contextual factors that could moderate this relationship. LÄS MER
3. EUROSCEPTICISM IN THE WESTERN BALKANS: A CAUSE FOR CONCERN? A micro-level analysis using cross-sectional data of Euroscepticism in the Western Balkan EUcandidate countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor’s thesis aims to contribute to the micro-level research on socio-demographicand attitudinal factors to Euroscepticism in the 4 Western Balkan candidate countries using aquantitative framework with cross-sectional data. The thesis focuses on utilitarian, politicaland identity-based factors. LÄS MER
4. EU:s kapacitet som en global aktör: En kvalitativ fallstudie av unionens norm- och policyöverförande processer till Kosovos rättsområdeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous conclusions in the research area established a decline of the European Union actorness on a global scale. One reason for this could possibly be that other international actors have increased their involvement from several aspects in regions where the European Union previously had a major influence, such as Africa and the Western Balkans. LÄS MER
5. EU:s intentioner till en utvidgning av unionen: En teoriprövande fallstudie av EU:s utvidgningsstrategi på västra BalkanL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the idea of the EU and membership of the union is meeting growing resistance across Europe. This despite the fact that the multi billion EU apparatus is gaining influence in new geographical areas, is becoming a more integrated institution and, most recently, having a strong influence on the member states’ Covid-19 vaccine policy. LÄS MER